If you know something about living in the U.S. and are ready to share, we invite you to join us, serving our growing reader base, largely newcomers from mainland China, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
- This is a part-time, at-will position with minimum cash compensation.
- If you enjoy exploring and sharing, with or without money, this position will be a great fit.
- Collect ideas, discuss with us and write posts.
- Engage with our readers.
- While there are no “working hours,” you are generally expected, on a weekly basis, to spend around 10 hours on this job and complete at least 1 great post, or 2-3 average ones.
- USD100 (RMB650) a week.
- Payable every Monday via PayPal (USD) or Alipay (RMB). Deduction of transaction fee applies to non-U.S. PayPal accounts.
- You have 2+ years of experience working and/or living in the U.S.
- You have 10 hours at disposal on a weekly basis.
- Previous blogging experience with WordPress is a plus.
- Current station in the U.S. is preferred but not required.
How to Apply
- Write a post about something you believe Chinese folks will find useful while living, working, studying and/or travelling in the U.S.
- Send it to dy(at)zaq.us, along with your resume and a short bio.
Your resume may prove irrelevant but it helps us understand that you’re applying for this position rather than simply submitting a guest post.
If we like your post but cannot offer you the job, we may publish your work as a guest post, in which case we will thank you with a USD25-100 Amazon Gift Card, depending on how good we think your post is.
By submitting your content to us, you renounce the copyright and acknowledge that we will edit, publish and use it without restrictions.